This is a step by step guide on how to download photographs from your gallery. I use Zenfolio to host and deliver your photographs. Your files are stored on their servers and are ready to be viewed & downloaded whenever you like. If you have any trouble, please feel free to reach out to me. I will try my best to troubleshoot but the more complicated technical issues will most likely need to be resolved by Zenfolio’s tech department.
1. Enter your gallery’s password..
2. Once inside your gallery, click on the “Select Photos” button located in the top right corner of your screen.
3. Select the “All” button located in the top left hand corner of your screen (you may also click on each photo select a few). Once all your photos are selected (you should see a check mark on each image), then select the “Download” button located in the top right hand corner of your screen.
4. A dialog box will pop up asking for you to enter your email address. Enter your email address and click the “download” button.
5. Another dialog box will appear letting you know that your request is being processed and an email with a link to your downloads will arrive shortly in your inbox. Select the “ok” button and check your inbox for an email with the subject line “Your files are ready”. Please note that it may take several minutes for this email to appear in your inbox.
6. When you receive your downloads email, click on the zip file link which will be highlighted blue and follow your computer’s prompts for opening your downloads. Save your downloads to a folder on your desktop and enjoy your portraits!
You must be logged in to post a comment.